- Why will outsourcing payroll help my business?
- How does payroll outsourcing work?
- How do I get a price for this service?
- Can I outsource my payroll any time during the year?
- Can I offer Direct Deposit to my employees?
- Can Millennium Payroll track and accrue paid time off for employees such as sick, vacation, and personal days?
- Can a special payroll be processed in addition to my regularly schedule payroll?
- What kind of reports are available?
- How can I get started?
- Can you do payroll anywhere in the Country?
- Am I bound by a contract with your company for a specific period of time?
- When will you draft my account for the payroll fees, tax payments, and direct deposits?
- Do you interface with time and attendance solutions?
- Can I run reports over different periods of time?
- When will we need to provide my payroll information to you to process?
- Can you pay contract labor with my payroll and issue the 1099 at the end of the year?
- Can we have a mix of direct deposits, paychecks, and cash cards?
- Can you calculate and send in my employee’s retirement plan withholdings and company match?
- Can you calculate and send in union dues, child support payments, or bankruptcy garnishments?
- Do you track EEO status for me?
- What if I have to make a last minute change to my payroll?
- What if an employee loses a paycheck?
- What happens if I need to process a manual check in the middle of a payroll cycle?
- Can I get an allocation of my payroll by department, job code, or location?
- Do you provide services other than payroll processing?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Can we view our data and run reports over the Internet?
- Can my employees view the data over the Internet?
- Do you send in new hires to the appropriate state agency?
- How will I receive my paychecks?
- What is the most important thing an employee should do so when they receive their first paycheck?
- What is the turnaround time to begin payroll processing?
- If I am assessed a penalty or interest by the IRS, state, or other taxing jurisdiction, who will pay it?
Save time and money! By outsourcing your payroll department to us you will save overhead dollars as well as valuable time. This allows you to concentrate on your business with the confidence that your payroll will be taken care of timely and accurately.
We also offer several different methods for payroll entry and can provide you with access to your payroll and HR information 24/7.
Outsourcing your payroll relieves your payroll department of all responsibility for tax payments and tax filings.
You simply submit your payroll data by one of our many available methods such as fax, email, on-line payroll entry or on-site payroll entry. We handle all aspects of the payroll processing. We will even deliver your payroll by the method of your choice mail, UPS, or courier.
Simply go to our On-line Quote Request to get your free estimate.
Yes! You provide us your historical data, and our experienced staff will do the rest to make your conversion seamless.
Yes! We can provide an unlimited number of direct deposit accounts at any number of banks. Your employee signs an agreement to participate along with a copy of their void check. Their funds are deposited into their account on payday.
Can Millennium Payroll track and accrue paid time off for employees such as sick, vacation, and personal days?
Yes. Your employees can even view the information online with our Employee Self-Service product.
Yes! We can process as many payrolls as needed.
Millennium offers an unlimited number of reports that can be customized for your business needs. These include but are not limited to payroll register, check register, labor distribution, 401k report, payroll summary, and many others.
Call Us! Or complete our On-line Quote Request . We will then send you our new client enrollment packet that includes forms you need to submit your payroll information to us. Then, relax and enjoy the freedom that comes with outsourcing your payroll Millennium Payroll Solutions!
With our technology we can process your payroll as if we had an office in your city. You will submit your payroll to us via fax, telephone, or Internet and we will then process your payroll. Once the payroll has been transmitted and processed, you will be able to use our “Print Back” feature that allows you to retrieve your payroll file and then be able to print your paychecks/direct deposit vouchers and reports in your office. This process will save you time and reduced delivery costs.
We do not require our clients to be bound by contract. We provide high quality affordable payroll services that are the key to our client retention.
We will draft all portions of the payroll from your bank account once you have signed and submitted your funds transfer agreement. These amounts will be drafted on the day after your payroll is processed.
Our software has the capability to interface with most commercial time and attendance solutions. We also offer a very high quality time and attendance solution that uses Internet or standard badge clocks. Please view our tour of M-Time.
Our software is built around a dynamic SQL database that will allow you to run reports over any time period on which you need data. This will allow you to run reports that cross months, quarters, and years.
In order to timely process your payroll, we will need to receive your data four (4) days prior to payday.
We are able to process any combination of employees and independent contracts with your payroll. At the end of the year, we will prepare the 1099 for the contractor and the Form 1096 for submission to the IRS.
We can allocate an employees pay to any combination of direct deposits, cash card, or a paycheck. In addition, we offer you an unlimited number of accounts to which an employee may have a direct deposit.
We can provide both of these services to you. Prior to payroll processing you will need to provide the formula to calculate your company retirement plan match.
We can calculate and send in all of your union dues, child support payments, bankruptcy garnishments, and any other third party checks. We ask that as soon as you receive a child support order or bankruptcy garnishment you forward it to us.
We will track your EEO status provided you provide your insurance carriers job codes to us prior to payroll processing.
We will need you to notify us in writing as soon as possible of the change. If the payroll is yet to be processed, we will immediately make the change. If we receive notification of the change after we have processed the payroll, we will process an additional payroll to make the change. We can also provide you with net paycheck amounts and you will be able to issue a manual check.
You will need to contact your bank as soon as possible to place a stop payment order on the check. You will also need to notify us so we can provide you with the data to issue a manual replacement check.
We will be able to provide you with the net amount of the payroll check. On the next payroll processing data, we will factor in the check for purposes of drafting payroll taxes and issuing W-2’s.
We can program our labor distribution report to allocate your payroll among various departments, locations, or job codes. In addition we can allocate portions of administrative and management payroll among various departments.
In addition to our payroll services, we provide an array of services to assist you in the operation of your business. Please visit our Products & Services section to learn more about these valuable services.
We are open from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm CST. Please see our Schedule for additional details on holiday dates.
With Payentry.com you can view your payroll information and submit it from any location with Internet access. In addition this product allows you to print your own reports when you need them. Please take a moment to see our tour of Payentry.com.
With our M-Time product, your employees will be able to view their payroll history and demographic data from any location with Internet access.
New hire reporting is required by each state and we provide this service as part of our Complete Payroll Solution.
We offer a wide range of delivery options. Please take a moment to review the Delivery Options section of our website.
They should review important demographic information such as social security number, name and address, marital status, and withholding allowances. If the employee notes a discrepancy, they should report it to the employer immediately.
The turnaround time from the moment all data arrives to the time the first payroll is processed will depend on the complexity of each payroll. Overall we have the quickest turnaround time in the area.
If I am assessed a penalty or interest by the IRS, state, or other taxing jurisdiction, who will pay it?
We will be responsible for penalty and interest on any payroll we process for you. If you have penalty and interest from payrolls prior to using our services, we can assist you in resolving these issues for an additional fee.
Did you find your question here?